Virtual Audio Streaming SDK License
Are you a software developer? If you would like to
redistribute our virtual sound card in your own
application, you need our Virtual Audio Streaming SDK.
Our SDK allows you:
- Generate and install/uninstall virtual sound card
drivers on Windows system within your own software;
- Programmatically change system default sound
playback/recording device (also known as
'XP/Vista/Windows 7 audio changer');
- Both 32bits and 64bits Windows (XP/Vista/Windows
7/Windows 8) are supported;
- Get all features of Virtual Audio Streaming in
your own application;
- Control the virtual sound card drivers with our
- Full audio formats (up to 24bits/192Kbps) are
- Both application level (i.e. stereo mix / what u
hear) and kernel driver level recordings are
supported; Audio will be split to different wav
files per audio stream automatically in the virtual
sound card driver in the latter case;
- Change the driver name; *(contact us for
- Standard Windows DLL. Program with any language you like;
- One-time fee, No royalty fees, No hidden fees;
- Very easy to integrate, only several standard function calls
Besides APIs, we also supply
some binary tools to simplify the integration.
With this feature, you don't need to write one line
of code in most cases. For
example, with these tools, you can connect your
physical microphone to our VAS playback device or
stream VAS virtual microphone to your physical
playback device. All binary tools can run silently
and no programming work is required.
Microsoft WavXXX API, DirectSound, Kernel Streaming
and Core Audio API are all supported.
- Successful integration guaranteed. If there is any unsolvable issue on the integration, we can issue a full refund.
Also, please be noted that our Virtual Audio Streaming
is widely used on Internet. (Virtual Audio Streaming is
listed in top 2 popular downloads of streaming audio
applications on CNet.com) So our driver is stable and we
continue improving it. Our SDK license includes all the
future upgrades for FREE when we update Virtual Audio
SDK User Review...
For price and more information, please contact